Last Minute Abruzzo
Is it worth paying for a last minute Abruzzo deal in a Hotel or B&B when you can stay in a very spacious Abruzzo Villa for less? Located with only a short drive to Abruzzo’s Adriatic beaches, Pescara’s elegant shopping areas, thrilling nightlife and restaurants where you can dine and enjoy Abruzzo cuisine, you can stay in a Villa at a lower price than a B&B or Hotel.
Last minute Abruzzo – Cost comparisons
Staying in a small room in a B&B or a Hotel in Abruzzo can start at 50 to 90 Euros per night per person however you could rent an entire very spacious 4 bedroom Villa all with en-suite bathrooms starting at Euro 175 per night that you can enjoy and share with friends or family.
Last minute Abruzzo – What’s close by
If you book your stay in the Villa you will also be ideally located:
- 10 minute drive to Pescara city centre with its elegant shops, cafes and vibrant night life
- 10 minute drive to the beach
- 45 minute drive to the mountains where you can ski in winter and enjoy nature in the summer
- 10 minute drive from Pescara airport
- 10 minute drive from Pescara train station and main bus station
- Rome is only around a 2 hour drive or bus ride away
Last minute Abruzzo – What you get
If you book your stay in this villa will a last minute Abruzzo Hotel or a B&B deal in Pescara offer you these benefits?
- Rates for the entire 4 bedroom villa starting at Euro 175 per night
- 4 Air Conditioned bedrooms each with private en-suite bathrooms
- Free WiFi internet
- Free telephone calls to Pescara landlines
- Amazing Abruzzo views
- Flat screen TV with complimentary library of around 70 DVDs to keep you entertained
- 500 Sqm (5381 sqft) of living space
- Washing machine
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with washing machine in separate room
- Additional WC near the dining room
- Ample car parking
- Utmost privacy and tranquility: You will be surrounded by 50,000 Sqm (538195) of private land where abundant organic fruit and olive trees grow yet you are also close by to restaurants, supermarkets, beaches, shopping and night life.
- Meals “al fresco”: The outside terrace provides a large space to experience your meals while enjoying the stunning panoramic views and fresh air
- Rooms with a view: The large dining room overlooks wonderful views of the Adriatic Coast, mountains, countryside and city
- Sunlight and fresh interior – The Villa has high ceilings, yet is inviting and cozy and full of natural light
- High chair
- Central heating
- Iron/Ironing board